February is peak season for Hobart, so we recommend you book a reservation for FUSION17 as soon as possible.
There are many hotel and hostel options in the vicinity of the conference venue, and the conference venue itself has accommodation options. There are many places to search for online accommodation, including Booking.com, Wotif, Trivago, and hotels.com (no endorsement implied).
To obtain quoted prices, quote "FUSION2017" when booking via email or phone. Accommodation at the hotels below is subject to availability. All listed prices are in Australian dollars.
1 Davey Street, Hobart, +61 (3) 6235 4535
(4 star, 1 minute walk from venue)
- Mountain / City View Room: AU$230/night
- Harbour View Room: AU$265/night
Quoted rates do not include breakfast. Hot breakfast is available in Restaurant Tasman for AU$31.00/per person.
15 Hunter Street, Hobart, +61 (3) 6270 1444
(1 minute walk from venue)
- Deluxe Davey Studio: AU$220/night
- Luxury Water View Studio: AU$260/night
- Two Bedroom Apartment: AU$420/night
- Three Bedroom Apartment: AU$500/night
1 Murray Street, Hobart, +61 (3) 6234 6645
(3.5 star, 8 minutes walk from venue)
- Double room above bar (can be noisy): AU$140/night
- Standard Queen: AU$170/night
- Standard Twin: AU$180/night
- Standard Superior: AU$230/night
- Family / Quad room: AU$320/night
- Waterfront Queen: AU$200/night
- Waterfront Twin: AU$210/night
- Waterfront Studio: AU$280/night
- Waterfront Superior: AU$330/night
Cancellations can be made up to 48 hours prior to booking will incur no charge. After this, cancellation cost is one night’s full charge.